Terms and conditions
Although setting up an account with Projunk is not required, our customers are strongly encouraged to do so. That will entitle them to preferential treatment, credit facilities and special payment terms (please see below in the section ‘Special Terms for Account Holders).
1) When the customer places a booking, our team will be able to give them just an estimate of our charges for waste collection; however on arrival our team will finalize the cost before they start the job.
2) It is the customer’s responsibility to provide us with accurate details on the volume and weight of waste to be collected, so that we can to give you a quote with the greatest precision possible.
3) In cases where we attend and the items to be collected are significantly different from those described at the time of booking and we are unable to remove the items, we can reschedule your booking for another day
4) Although very rare, we occasionally find that items are too large or heavy to be removed by our 2 man team. In this case we would re-book if we couldn’t get another 2 man team on site quickly.
5) If the customer declines to have the work carried out for any reason, we reserve the right to charge or retain a £15 attendance fee to cover our costs.
We would like as much notice as possible if you need to cancel your collection, however the attendance fee will be applied unless we receive notice of at least one business day before the booked date (Monday to Friday). This is deducted from your next bill if we carry out the clearance at a later date for you.
1) Payment must be made at the time of collection unless the work is being carried for an account holder, or a prior agreement has been made.
2) Our teams do not normally carry change. We will however do our best to make sure we can accommodate you if you have no change.
3) Credit or Debit card details must be provided for collections where the customer is not going to be present. We will call the customer by telephone and take the agreed amount from the card upon commencement of the work.
4) We will require a 50% deposit on commencement of work for any collections that will require multiple truck loads.
5) Payments not made within 7 days of the collection date will incur a late payment fee of £25, and we reserve the right to charge interest on any unpaid balance at the rate of 1.65% per month.
6) In the event payment is not made, any waste collected may be returned to the producer.
7) Payment on an invoice basis is reserved for our account holders only.
Special Terms for Account Holders
1) Our account holders are entitled to a credit facility of up to £500. If you would like to go for that option, we will be grateful if you provide us with your credit / debit card / bank account details – to secure our cooperation. If you prefer not to do that, for whatever reason, we are still prepared to negotiate a deal on an individual basis.
2) If a credit facility is arranged, we will invoice you at the date when you reach your credit limit or at the end of each week if the available credit is only partially spent.
3) After the first three 3 months of cooperation, we can revise the existing credit facility to possibly offer you even better terms.
4) If we store your card details, we will not debit your account, unless you have given us permission to withdraw money from it. If we have your permission, we will deduct the money on 5th day after the invoice date.
5) If we do not store your details, all invoices will become due upon receipt and must be paid straightaway before any further work can carried out, unless special credit terms have been agreed. Any invoice that is not paid within 7 days of the due date will incur an administration charge of £25.00. We reserve the right to charge interest on any balance that remains outstanding after 14 days from the due date at the rate of 1.65% per month.
We want you to be completely happy with our service. If for any reason you feel that we have not carried out our work to your satisfaction, please contact your local office and we will consider your complaint. We will respond to all complaints within 5 business days and give a final answer in no more than 10 business days.
Safe Working Conditions
In accordance with our health and safety policy, Projunk reserve the right to stop work immediately if we consider in our sole opinion that there is a heightened safety risk to any person. This may include, but is not limited to unsafe structures or working environment, the presence of hazardous or dangerous substances including asbestos, and materials or items that are not safely manageable by a two-person team. In the event of a termination of work for health and safety reasons, we reserve the right to charge for removal and disposal of any waste already removed from the same site.
Guarantee of service and liability
While we always try to ensure that any service is provided at the time and date of booking, this is not guaranteed. Where we are not able to provide service on the booked day, an alternative date and time will be offered. Bookings are done for any time on the date booked unless otherwise specified.
Under no circumstances shall Projunk Limited be liable in any event for consequential loss, special damages or other direct or indirect loss, howsoever arising, whether or not the company knew or ought to have known that such losses or damages might be incurred,